This little exfoliating natural soap bag is the perfect companion to our range of botanical homemade soaps. It’s made from sisal, the natural fiber from the agave plant, meaning it’s 100% biodegradable and plastic-free.
The textured surface ensures that a rich lather is produced. It has a soft fabric and does not hurt the skin.
- gently cleanses & exfoliates the skin
- using up the scraps of soap at the ends of bars
- stimulates blood circulation
- sustainable & 100% biodegradable
HOW TO USE:
- Either you put a whole block of soap into the bag or you fill it with your little leftovers to use them up efficiently (no waste!).
- Moisten the bag with water and lather yourself with it.
- Remove the soap out from the bag after every use! Hang the sisal soap bag up to dry separately while you place your soap on a soap holder to let the excess water drip away.
TIP: Whenever necessary, wash it at 30 degrees to keep your soap bag hygienic.
SIZE: 14cm height x 11cm width